Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Unfortunately For My Writing, A Blog Needs Readers

So I'm sitting at my personal tree on the Mount Union grounds this week thinking "Hey! I'm coming up with a lot of fun ideas and I want to expound upon them to someone!" I'll ask you a question: what does a computer geek do when she wants to express herself and doesn't have a readily available audience? Apparently she creates one for herself in the form of a blog.

Unfortunately for you, the reader, this apparently means that you are the unwitting audience. Surprise! You get to see all of my random thoughts that are too long to be posted on Facebook. (If you've ever seen my Facebook posts you'll know that this is saying a lot.)

The point of this seemingly pointless post is really for me to say "Hi! Welcome to this rambling blog! Hopefully this doesn't just prove your already developed opinion that I'm a little crazy."

1 comment: